It's never too late to ride your bike!
This is a FREE event on learning to ride your bike.
For events, we will provide the bikes, you just bring your enthusiasm! We encourage folks to bring their friends!
We went over many aspects that beginner cyclists have questions about.
Unlike a group ride we can easily share 4-5 bicycles with a group of 10-15 participants! Feel free to bring yours too!
The format was discussion and then demonstrations!
- Helmet sizing and proper fit
- Bicycle sizing and fit
- Visualization (imagining yourself riding a bike smoothly)
- Pedaling one foot at a time and being steady
- Awareness on the bicycle of pedestrians and other traffic
- Be seen on the bike and be heard